too great

  • sherry-heath260@althegreen.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
      fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
      posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
      without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
      ppl 770-621-2634
    • teisha-reifel114@therightconnect.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
        how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 415 267 3940 and they got me fully
        accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.