Man I was sick of my occupation

  • barbi-elizabeth547@kostmenow.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2006
      Hello,

      Would you like at least 2000 to 3500
      per day just for returning phone calls? I do!

      If you have a telephone and can return calls
      you are fully qualified for this program.

      Give Us A Call 888 701-3877
    • sherry-heath260@althegreen.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2007
        This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
        have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
        I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
        guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
        out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
        to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
        guys a call 770 621-2634 . They got me through in around a month.