11Hey people, I finally got a raise :)

  • barbi-elizabeth547@kostmenow.info
    May 3, 2006
      Damn, just quit last week and am officially no longer a slave! It's unbelievable not having to get up in the morning and dealing with all the traffic and stresses at work. What's even better is that I am earning 3 times as much working from home and it only took me a couple weeks to get setup. Now all I do is sit at home and answer phones and I can afford to live better than ever. Anyway not here jus to brag, also wanted to help everyone out by leaving some info if you guys are interested in doing the same kind of thing I am. Give these guys a call (888)701-3877 , they'll sort you out!