Re: [FSP] Digest Number 491

  • RavenBlack
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2003
      >I also use m Yahoo address mostly as a Spam catcher, and I need to
      >keep my POP3 Account clear for business use.
      >That leaves me reading the Groups on the Webpages, which is
      >slooooooowwww!

      A possible way around this, depending on what software you use for
      your email - add a filter that puts any email with [FSP] in the
      subject line into a different mailbox, and deletes it from the
      server. That way your POP3 account would be kept, not quite clear,
      but pretty much unimpeded by the FSP traffic, and you won't ever
      have to touch a Yahoo webpage (except once to configure it to send
      stuff as email).

      I don't know how well Outlook handles such things these days, but
      it must surely do at least as well as Eudora Light 3.0, which is
      about six years out of date and handles such operations fine.

      --RavenBlack