This American Life piece to air this week

  • Keith Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      On NPR this morning, I heard a trailer for this week's "This American
      Life," featuring the FSP. The thirty seconds I heard were
      overwhelmingly positive, with a series of commonsense quotes from FSP
      participants.

      This piece will feature interviews with porcs who came to the College
      Park, MD meeting back in December, as well as Jason's trip to Vermont.
      It will be fifteen minutes of high-quality exposure!

      For those interested, it will air in Baltimore on 3 pm on Saturday,
      88.1 WYPR. Times may vary for your local NPR station, but the story
      will be posted in its entirety on the NPR website after this weekend.

      Keith