LPNH-FSP Networking Database

  • Michelle <mmdumas@attbi.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      The LPNH Welcome to the Granite State Committee is pleased to
      announce the launch of an LPNH-sponsored networking database
      (http://www.lpnh.org/lpnh-fsp-db.htm). Individuals listed in this
      database would be pleased to act as networking resources to FSP
      members interested in learning more about New Hampshire and its
      political climate, employment options, real estate, recreation,
      quality of living, or anything else you might want to know. We hope
      that this will become a strong and valuable resource to FSP members.

      We would also like to encourage ALL current NH residents willing to
      serve as a point of contact to FSP members to place an entry in this
      database. Just link to the database at http://www.lpnh.org/lpnh-fsp-
      db.htm and add your contact information.

      If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact the Welcome
      to the Granite State Committee at fsp-nh@...