Porcupines Only Please!

  • motie_d
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Rodney Rice" <RzRice@i...>
      wrote:

      I had to reply, just so I could change the Subject of the thread. I
      don't believe in artificially limitting ourselves to the membership
      of ONE Political Party.
      I would support running a Porcupine candidate in every Parties'
      Primary. Ron Paul believes much as I do, and he had to run as a Repub
      to get in Office. I think he is still carrying our message.

      Maybe Harry Browne should run as a Lib, Ron Paul as a Repub, and
      Walter Williams as a Dem.

      Wouldn't that be a Governor's Race to get the Nation's attention!

      Motie