Last chance for rubber stamps

  • Nixi Chesnavich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      I have a small stock of rubber stamps that could be used by
      members or supporters of the FSP to publicize the organization.
      Since I would like to clear my current inventory, I have reduced
      the prices somewhat. Since I was already offering them at my
      employer's wholesale cost, I will take a small loss on them at the
      new pricing. I encourage anyone who may have been interested
      in getting a stamp to do so now, as this is the absolute best price
      that you will find for them.

      It has been suggested that they could be used on outgoing mail,
      in the memo section of checks, etc. Some people have suggested
      stamping dollar bills with them, and there have been unnecessary
      public debates about whether that is legal or not. That is not
      the purpose for which they are being sold, however, I do not
      take any responsibility for the uses to which they are put by
      the purchaser.

      Including $1 for shipping per stamp, the self-inkers were $13.50,
      and the knob-and-cushions were $5.50. I am willing to let them
      go for $12.00 and $5, also including the shipping costs. This is
      close to 60% off their retail pricing.

      The stamps are two lines of text, reading:

      www.FreeStateProject.com
      Liberty in Our Lifetime

      I can accept payment via paypal using my nixi@...
      address, or via cash, check, or money order @

      Nixi Chesnavich
      128 Knox Avenue
      Pittsburgh, PA 15210

      I have less than ten left of each kind, so please email me to
      reserve one before you send any funds by any method.

      Thanks for your time,
      Nixi Chesnavich

      www.FreeStateProject.org