Re: [FSP] Re: FSP--a question of policy

  • Kevin Tuma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2003
      No, we do not have that much time, quite frankly. Look how the machinery of
      the US Police State has moved since 9-11-01. It is less than 18 months
      later, and already half the amendments in the Bill of Rights have been
      voided by illegal federal laws.

      World War Three will probably begin this year in the Middle East. Who knows
      what sort of political changes that, in itself, will bring to the future of
      our society? Time is a luxury we do not have.

      If we are going to work within the system, we have to start rolling back the
      clock now...we do not have an extra 10 or 20 years to piddle around.

      --Kevin