Re: FSP--a question of policy

  • Kim W.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
      << Liberty, IN OUR LIFETIME, remember? Not in 5 year or decade-long baby
      steps. We'll have to have some multi-tasking going on to make this
      happen within a human lifetime, but it can be done. But we need to
      get that initial steamroller inertia rolling first, and that means
      building up the first *pilot state* up as a support base first. >>

      And the other states may not be the same in 5, 10, 20, or 50 years. At this
      rate of global warming, according to sky-is-falling-environmentalists who
      are fretting about a butterfly moving its territory 60 miles north, and the
      swallows returning to Capistrano three days early....heck, states like the
      Dakotas and Montana may be tropical paradises with 14 million people each by
      the time a second state is added. ;-)

      Only partly kidding...

      Kim W.
      (North)Dakotabound
      (I do agree we should focus on one state at a time)