will it work?

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2 9:01 AM
      But the pioneers always have the toughest time of it. We need everyone, from all over the country, to converge on one state, and one state only, or we may not be successful, in which case all our blood, sweat, and tears could go for naught. ---Tim Condon

      This is a bit confusing. What we are perceived to "need" for success is relatively arbitrary since it is a first-time attempt. We really aren't sure that 20k is the magic #. Also, we aren't sure how many available folks would be in the category of "willing to move" if other states were in the running. We may have way more than 20k lurking about.

      Having watched and commented on our marketing "exercises" since coming aboard in October, we really have NO idea how mush supply of human resources are available for the fsp. And if things don't change drastically, my postion will remain that we will never know. The longer this takes to mount the momentum that Jason predicted, the less chance it has for success, whereas the influence of the "it will never work" folks will overcome any amount of Porcupines already committed.

      I am sticking with my theory that 2 openly competing fsp states would garner 60k if one going at it alone would get 20k. Competition brings out the best... and the passion. The passion is so lacking in Libertavia one would think its on Planet Vulcan. Without passion, this thing is anchored in harbor.