File - Localgroups

  • freestateproject@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 22, 2002
      If you are interested in meeting other FSP members or supporters in your area, we suggest you go to our web forum (forum.freestateproject.org) and check out the following board:

      http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=14>http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=14

      There people from all over have indicated their location and an interest in getting together with other Porcupines. If you decide to have a local meeting, please let us know how it goes!
    • freestateproject@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2003