Re: [FSP] Re: Bootstrapping the democratic process

  • Logic
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      I'm glad to see that disagreement is primarily on the (easily overcome)
      technical merits.

      I agree, it would be ideal if someone can take the media to a cyber cafe, a
      library, a friends house, a Kinko's print shop or anywhere else they can
      find a computer running any generally available operating system.

      BTW, the workstation I have been sending mail from is an MS system, and my
      primary workstation at home is W2k only because I was having a tough time
      getting the Gentoo Linux installer to recognize my serial ATA raid
      configuration. The rest of my office and home are a Linux boxen, including
      my SSMPT and POP3S mail services :) I donated my Mac's (Quadra's) to
      Goodwill to clear out some space, but still have a stack of Next stations in
      my parts closet. I'm well aware that not everyone is on a WinTel MS system.
      <G>