Re: [FSP] The hardest part

  • archy
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2002
      Is there an airport in the locality where her mom and dad reside? If
      there's air service from the locality in which you resettle, that
      might help her to see them as often as you do now.

      Indeed, passenger and freight air service access and development for
      the future of *our* state is something that is at least as important
      as the availability of seaports, aside from the possible choice of
      Alaska. And as such facilities are added or service is developed [20k
      potential customers statewide likely wouldn't be much of a customer
      base, but 5k more in a single major/capital city might be] that might
      smooth the move for other porcupines as well.