after thought. Re: [FSP] The hardest part

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      again... and after further thought on this subject. We have to come up with a viable plan for those who just don't want to relocate, but would like to help in some measurable way... BEGINNING NOW.

      c.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        Well, I don't want to move...but I've committed myself...and luckily, my significant other is a truck driver so he's able to scope out the area when he drives through. He don't care where we live so long as he can carry his guns with him and not have to worry about being "illegal". :-)

        Oh, and so long as he has a job and can afford the housing. Him being a trucker and all, that's a lot easier to deal with.

        The only person who will have to get used to the transition then would be me.

        I told him to check out NH, and his comment is that its pretty country, but it gets REAL cold in the winter. That's something else I'll have to get used to -- although, I would rather be in the cold than the blistering heat we've had for the past few years.

        Shonda M. Ponder
        Independent Sales Representative
        To buy Avon, join my Avon list:
        shondasavon-subscribe@...

        To set up an Avon fundraiser, contact me at
        ponderaa1@...
        or call 713-771-4752

        Visit my web site:
        http://www.texas-expressnews.com
        A newsletter for Entrepreneurs
        again... and after further thought on this subject. We have to come up with a viable plan for those who just don't want to relocate, but would like to help in some measurable way... BEGINNING NOW.

        c.

        > now tell me something... wouldn't it be nice to have some county
        prototypes we could have "in the bank" by 2006 at which to point...
        and perhaps bring your wife to see first hand?

        > by the way, what is the hard part of the "talk into"? What is her
        objection?

        > c.
        >
        > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]\

        Her thing is her family. SHe misses her mom and dad. I moved her
        400 miles away from central Ca. to Northern Ca. It was definately a
        better move but when I start talking about maybe idaho and states
        like that she starts telling me that she'll miss her momma.

        Greg

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Mary Lou Seymour
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
          > We have to come up
          > with a viable plan for those who just don't want to relocate, but
          > would like to help in some measurable way... BEGINNING NOW.

          Well, right now, "friends" can do everything that "members" can do
          (except vote on the state). Friends can promote the FSP, work on a
          project, help with political strategy, do state reports, etc.Once the vote is
          taken & the state is chosen, and actually until the 20,000 mark is
          reached & the 5 yrs pass, friends can still do everything members can
          do. Even after we've relocated, friends will undoubtedly be welcome to
          visit in the Free State (during campaign season would be nice:-) What
          else?