Re: [FSP] The hardest part

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
      --- In freestateproject@y..., "Gold Standard Press" <gsp76@n...>
      wrote:
      > now tell me something... wouldn't it be nice to have some county
      prototypes we could have "in the bank" by 2006 at which to point...
      and perhaps bring your wife to see first hand?

      > by the way, what is the hard part of the "talk into"? What is her
      objection?

      > c.
      >
      > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]\

      Her thing is her family. SHe misses her mom and dad. I moved her
      400 miles away from central Ca. to Northern Ca. It was definately a
      better move but when I start talking about maybe idaho and states
      like that she starts telling me that she'll miss her momma.

      Greg
    • Mary Lou Seymour
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
        > It was definately a
        > better move but when I start talking about maybe idaho and states like
        > that she starts telling me that she'll miss her momma.

        Hmmm. Anyway to convice Momma to join the FSP? That'd be an easy
        solution!
      • archy
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 2002
          Is there an airport in the locality where her mom and dad reside? If
          there's air service from the locality in which you resettle, that
          might help her to see them as often as you do now.

          Indeed, passenger and freight air service access and development for
          the future of *our* state is something that is at least as important
          as the availability of seaports, aside from the possible choice of
          Alaska. And as such facilities are added or service is developed [20k
          potential customers statewide likely wouldn't be much of a customer
          base, but 5k more in a single major/capital city might be] that might
          smooth the move for other porcupines as well.