Walter E. Williams, Ron Paul on Rush Limbaugh Friday

  • simplulo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2002
      I hope he mentions us again, and I hope our servers are ready....

      November 27, 2002

      Congressman Ron Paul will be a guest on Rush Limbaugh's radio
      program, Friday, November 29 at 1:00 p.m. ET to talk about the new
      Department of Homeland Security and civil liberties.

      Professor Walter Williams will be Rush's guest host for the program.

      Congressman Paul has said that if he would run for president he would
      want Walter Williams to be his running mate.

      Rush Limbaugh's Web site:
      http://www.rushlimbaugh.com

      Kent Snyder
      The Liberty Committee