Anticipate the bandwagon effect.

  • Timothy Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2002
      OK, here's how I see it going down when we hit 20,000.

      I see a few of you are concerned that there are signers that aren't
      planning on moving.

      Well, there's a 5-year timeframe for the move. Once the pinoeers get
      the ball rolling and the first few thousand move in, any FSP fence-
      sitters will have demonstrable proof of the movement's legitimacy,
      and, their confidence bolstered, presumably make plans to follow.
      There probably will be a few that back out at the last minute, but I
      anticipate they'll be a small minority.

      Besides, once we've got a state selected and 5,000 signers, I could
      see enough concrete influence from those 5,000 to overshoot the
      20,000 mark without too much difficulty...a "safety margin", if you
      will.

      Remember, folks, this ain't Amway. This isn't Noah's Ark, either.
      This is a volunteer-based effort, and the door never closes. No
      fees, no doomsday ultimatums.

      See you in the Free State,
      Tim Hansen
      FSP Media Coordinator - Wisconsin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2002
        >OK, here's how I see it going down when we hit 20,000. I see a few of you
        >are concerned that there are signers that aren't planning on moving.Well,
        >there's a 5-year timeframe for the move. Once the pinoeers get the ball
        >rolling and the first few thousand move in, any FSP fence-sitters will
        >have demonstrable proof of the movement's legitimacy, and, their
        >confidence bolstered, presumably make plans to follow. There probably will
        >be a few that back out at the last minute, but I anticipate they'll be a
        >small minority.

        Tim, they'll more than be made up for by the thousands of *non*
        FSP freedom-lovers who will see what's going on, see that it's being
        successful, and will pick up and move to the Freestate. ---Tim C.

      • sixpatriots@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
          Sorry for the delay on my reply-but I just wanted to say: Watch it pardner-I IS an Amway distributor-even though it's called Quixtar now too. But seriously-you can do the ENTIRE business from HOME-a BIG PLUS if we get a state where we need that sort of business-<wink wink> :) Laura "Timothy Hansen" <nationwide_clyde@...> wrote: