Re: [FSP] membership growth over time

  • whatawaste30
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2002
      There is a wild card that the L.P., and FSP hold, that you may not
      even know you have in your hand. That is the ever boiling tempers of
      all our liberties being stripped away daily, all in the name of
      fighting terrorism. Most of the lemming media brain washed public
      don't care, but I'm sure these new laws will push 10s of thousands of
      liberty minded people who are already fed up with the Gov., to the
      breaking point. No doubt a few thousand of them will be looking for
      organazations like ours, and the L.P., to join.

      In short, FSP membership list should see a spike as these laws are
      more widely reported, and horror stories start occurring to the
      innocent public.

      IE, the ATF gistapo, barge in looking for anything and everything
      that they may deem as a treat, only to find out that not only have
      your liberties have lost a few layers, but also, that the Gov. has
      the WRONG house, person, or whatever.

      Ok, I drifted off topic a bit...bye for now.

      --- In freestateproject@y..., "eddie_g_bradford"