Re: [FSP] All About Weather

  • Jason P Sorens
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2002
      On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Marie Angell wrote:

      > I don't want to get bogged down in weather-related whining, and don't
      want anyone to put a lot of time into it, but I simply don't like
      "averages" for temps. I much prefer typical ranges of temps by month and
      maybe some rainfall/snowfall data.

      Yeah, I don't think any of the data we put on the site use averages over a
      day, just monthly averages of daily highs and lows. I agree average temps
      don't tell you a lot!

      Jason P Sorens---jason.sorens@...---http://pantheon.yale.edu/~jps35

      http://www.freestateproject.org - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?