Re: what to do *now*

  • simplulo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
      >According to Alexa, only 8 sites link to us.

      You can find out from Google.com by entering the web site address:
      http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
      8&num=30&q=link:NLQmUT2idOIC:www.freestateproject.org/

      Of the 346 hits, many are redundant or our own site, but there are
      certainly more than 8. Another source of linking status is our
      database.

      --- In freestateproject@y..., "Elizabeth McKinstry" <emckinst@h...>
      wrote:
      > Puttin' the cart before the horse again, folks.
      >
      > Let's get 5,000 people, and then worry about strategy for the
      chosen state!

      > Who are active members of the LP? Anyone? People active in their
      chapters
      > are perfect ambassadors for the FSP -- make a presentation,
      advertise in the
      > state newsletter, distribute flyers, get a press release to the
      comm
      > director. We can provide everything you need to get started...
      >
      > Also, we need people to help with the link exchange project.
      According to
      > Alexa, only 8 sites link to us. I'd like to see 100 in 2 months.
      Who can
      > help? Can you take just 10 websites and work on a link exchange
      with them?
      > Every bit helps!

      Otherwise, we
      > need to have our own party. Just for grins, let's call it the Free
      State

      http://mobile.msn.com

      > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      > >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor