Tax Free Days

  • Ernest Moosa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2002
      Here in Georgia, we are having two sales-tax free
      days. I have heard from friends in South Carolina
      and North Carolina that they are as well.

      This leads me to believe that one state did it and the
      others follow suit to not lose the sales.

      Which would bode well for us in the Free State, that
      others would try to emulate our successes.

      How many of you are also having tax free days?

      EJ

      =====
      Where has your money been? HTTP://www.wheresgeorge.com
      "The individual is the single most important minority. If your rights are removed by the majority, you have been enslaved." EJ

      "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

      www.ejmoosa.com

      http://health.yahoo.com