Re: [FSP] Re: ID, MT, & WY Land Prices?

  • Adam Gonnerman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 5:03 AM
      >From: "B Irvin" <birvin@...>
      >Adam asked:
      >Land prices in ID, MT, and WY vary greatly. If one buys a acre by a nice
      >paved
      >road five miles away from downtown Boise it is much higher (by a factor of
      >20+) than if that acre is on high desert/plains 40 miles from nowhere. All
      >in all
      >land in ID,WY, & MT is much cheaper than in the crowded East (unless you
      >get picky).

      Ben,

      I have to admit that desert in the middle of nowhere is not to appealing to
      me. Someday I'd like to have an acreage to retire on, to keep for vacations
      and for my kids to inherit, but I might just invest in a little patch of
      land here in Brazil. The idea of a real stake in the Free State, however,
      is pretty appealing.

      Adam G.