equal Time: "Montana State Song"

  • B Irvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Because of popular demand I am enclosing a link to the Montana
      State Song. It is interesting to note how the tone and words of the
      Montana song contrasts with the more subdued Idaho State song.
      The songs perhaps reflect the social/cultural difference between
      the two state. It would be even more dramatic if I could locate
      a sound version of the official Montana State Ballad (a challenge
      for FSP members).

      Before gathering your family around to listen, I suggest that
      you get a picture of Charlie Russell, wearing his Red River
      sash, to view.

      Ben

      The Montana State Song
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~mtcascad/song.html