Re: [FSP] Re: Idaho State Song - Dirk Kempthorne, The Governor of the State of Idaho

  • stephani
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      Ben, you're a goober. And I mean that in the nicest of all possibe ways :)! I really needed the full-on cheesy smile that song brought on. I've been appreciating your input, by the way. This group is full of intriguing people that I'm looking forwarding to meeting in the free state, wherever she ends up...