Re: East is East + West is West = Idaho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • B Irvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2002
      Dan Weiner observed:

      >I have found the bias between east and west varies depending on who is posting this week. I tend to favor the western states >myself, but New Hampshire and Delaware have interesting possibilities. It will be interesting to figure out where we will end >up. Too bad there wasn't enough interest in both an east FSP and a west FSP.

      I have a solution to the problem. Seeing that Hawaii is the western most state being considered (or Alaska),
      and New Hampshire (or Maine) is at the eastern extreme, I propose to split the difference. Roughly half way
      between the two extremes (in more ways than one) is Idaho. See, it isn't a difficult choice; for, liberty is in the
      eyes of the beholder, and Idaho has a hundred billion eyes (in potatoes)....its late!

      Ben