RE: [FSP] Grants

  • Ernest Moosa
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2002
      Have you considered identifying corporations that
      align themselves with the principles of the Free State
      Project?

      Wouldn't it be a great coup to have corporations and
      businesses desire to move to a state that is truly
      free? When that occurs, you will see states clamoring
      to "out free" us.

      EJ
      --- "Philip Denisch (MTD)" <PDenisch@...> wrote:

      > It's stolen money, dirty money, don't touch it.
      >
      > Its filth and putrescence may get on you. Although a
      > portion was stolen from
      > you, it was also stolen from many, many others. Some
      > of it was stolen from
      > me and I want no more part of it. I am humiliated
      > and shamed by the stolen
      > money I have accepted in the past. I had many
      > excuses for doing it, but none
      > of them would have stood up to the moral scrutiny I
      > should have subjected
      > them to. I cannot undo what I have done, I can only
      > do now what I should.
      >
      > Great idea overall, though. Are there any "clean"
      > institutions we should
      > apply to for a grant?

      =====
      Where has your money been? HTTP://www.wheresgeorge.com
      "The individual is the single most important minority. If your rights are removed by the majority, you have been enslaved." EJ

      "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Travis Pahl
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2002
        > Wouldn't it be a great coup to have corporations and
        > businesses desire to move to a state that is truly
        > free? When that occurs, you will see states clamoring
        > to "out free" us.

        Or trying to impose regulations on us. Look at the EU's pressure against
        Switzerland to impose regulations ending their banking privacy. This is why
        it will be very important to not just get 20,000 people in one state, but
        also make sure that there is plenty of positive press on our side. We will
        need the people/press supporting us instead of trying to make us be
        'supporters of terrorism' and a money laundering state, ect...

        Travis