Help, was Re: Statement of Intent - sounds a lot better!

  • elizabeth_freestate
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2002
      http://www.freestateproject.org/help.htm

      And, please see the Task List in the db section of this group.

      Lots to do!! :^)

      --- In freestateproject@y..., revitaliser <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Great to see that the wording of the Statement of Intent has
      been
      > changed to: "the maximum role of civil government is the
      protection
      > of life, liberty, and property." That sounds a lot better. Let me
      > know if there's anything I can do to help the FSP.
    • G
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2002
        I'm interested in doing the work of publicity statistician on the task
        list. Do I add my name myself to the person committed column? Who do I
        talk to to get the information needed to do the job?
        Nice guys finish last.
        -- Leo Durocher