Re: [FSP] One more try

  • Phyllis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 9:27 PM
      Anita,
      I'm sorry I didn't answer you sooner. Maybe everyone else -
      like me - has been waiting for someone who knows more to
      answer you. Maybe I am that one.

      8>)

      If it's any help, we didn't have a chairman at first. We
      wrote to Jason to get started.

      The fact is, we have not yet had a successful meeting,
      despite two scheduled attempts. The last attempt, as far as
      I know, was about a month ago. We were unable to raise a
      quorum on Yahoo Messenger. The attendance was "two from
      Idaho and one from everywhere else". Without a quorum, no
      business could be conducted.

      Please don't go away. We need you.

      Phyllis

      --- Anita Joule <mega_joule@...> wrote:
      > Sorry to belabor this. I know it is probably a bad time,
      > but can anyone
      > tell me who to talk to about working on the state
      > research committee? I
      > posted this question a couple of days ago and have not
      > heard from anyone
      > yet. I would like to help, but don't know what is needed
      > at this time.
      > Maybe someone else on the committee could help me out
      > here and suggest
      > some area I might help with until this committee gets a
      > new chair and
      > gets reorganized.
      >
      > Anita Joule

      =====
      The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a
      vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors
      failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was
      time.--George Sutherland, 1862-1942 US Supreme Court Justice

      "May you live all the days of your life."
      - Jonathan Swift

      http://sbc.yahoo.com