Re: [FSP] FSP at LP con?

  • elizabeth_freestate
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 9:20 PM
      Some ideas for if you are at the LP Con:

      -- Make copies of the FSP Flyer, downloadable in this section of
      the group:
      and hand out, leave on chairs, in halls, etc. The more people
      who do this, the better! Colored paper is great, but a little more
      expensive. I use tan, to match our colors, but it really doesn't
      matter.

      -- Approach state LP leaders about allowing you or another FSP
      member to present the FSP at a local meeting. Ask about
      getting on the State Convention agenda for the next state con.

      -- If you meet college LP activists, inform them of the project.
      Young, active, enthusiastic and mobile members will be ideal for
      the FSP.

      -- Shake hands, kiss babies, talk talk talk! Exposure is
      important. Be sure to mention our ad in the LP News.

      -- Keep track of the feedback you get, and bring it back to the
      group so we know where we better need to refine our message.