Re: [FSP] FSP at LP con?

  • npkarem@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      Rich,
      Several of us will be there
      Jan Helfeld (staying at the Mariott) would like to get a room
      Nick Karem (staying at the Omni)
      We agreed to pass out literature in the convention hall, but don't know
      who has the material.
      Long story short, I'm certain a bunch of us will be there but not too
      certain any of us will meet, much less have "any presence".
      Nick
      Hi,

      I was wondering if FSP will have any presence at the LP national
      convention?

    • elizabeth_freestate
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
        Some ideas for if you are at the LP Con:

        -- Make copies of the FSP Flyer, downloadable in this section of
        the group:
        and hand out, leave on chairs, in halls, etc. The more people
        who do this, the better! Colored paper is great, but a little more
        expensive. I use tan, to match our colors, but it really doesn't
        matter.

        -- Approach state LP leaders about allowing you or another FSP
        member to present the FSP at a local meeting. Ask about
        getting on the State Convention agenda for the next state con.

        -- If you meet college LP activists, inform them of the project.
        Young, active, enthusiastic and mobile members will be ideal for
        the FSP.

        -- Shake hands, kiss babies, talk talk talk! Exposure is
        important. Be sure to mention our ad in the LP News.

        -- Keep track of the feedback you get, and bring it back to the
        group so we know where we better need to refine our message.