FSP at LP con?

  • rich_tomasso
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi,

      I was wondering if FSP will have any presence at the LP national
      convention?
    • Mary Lou Seymour
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
        Steve's article made it into Free Market Net's Freedom News Daily July
        2!

        6- The female advantage in a force-free society
        Free State Project
        by Steve Cobb
        "In a society where the use of force is limited to self defense, and
        individuals have the right to arm themselves to deal with
        aggressors better endowed by nature, men's comparative
        advantage in using violent strategies will be nullified." (06/02)
        http://www.free-market.net/rd/460360573.html