Re: [FSP] Question about State Research Com

  • Debra Ricketts
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      Good question. I think Jason may be on the State Research Committee. He
      could let us know...?

      Debra J. Ricketts
      --------------------------------------
      The Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime
      http://www.freestateproject.org

      At 07:51 PM 7/1/2002 -0700, you wrote:
      >The fsp site says there is still a need for committee members. I am
      >interested in state research but with Robert Vroman stepping down who
      >would I contact. I would like to know what is involved and how I can be
      >of assistence.
      >
      >Anita Joule

    • jason_sorens
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2002
        --- In freestateproject@y..., Debra Ricketts <dricketts@f...> wrote:
        > Good question. I think Jason may be on the State Research Committee. He
        > could let us know...?

        Yes, I could. ;-) I just got Internet access from home, so I've just
        read this, along with Robert's resignation. The Board of Directors
        will have to assign a new chair, and I'm willing to serve that
        function. As for you, Anita, I'm sure we have room for you on the
        committee. So welcome aboard! Once we get a new chair, I'll contact
        you about a meeting.

        Jason
      • Anita Joule
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2002
          > As for you, Anita, I'm sure we have room for you on the
          > committee. So welcome aboard!

          Thanks to both Jason and Phyllis for your welcome. I look forward to
          working with you soon.

          Anita