Question about State Research Com

  • Anita Joule
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      The fsp site says there is still a need for committee members. I am
      interested in state research but with Robert Vroman stepping down who
      would I contact. I would like to know what is involved and how I can be
      of assistence.

      Anita Joule

    • Debra Ricketts
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
        Good question. I think Jason may be on the State Research Committee. He
        could let us know...?

        Debra J. Ricketts
        --------------------------------------
        The Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime
        http://www.freestateproject.org

        At 07:51 PM 7/1/2002 -0700, you wrote:
        >The fsp site says there is still a need for committee members. I am
        >interested in state research but with Robert Vroman stepping down who
        >would I contact. I would like to know what is involved and how I can be
        >of assistence.
        >
        >Anita Joule

      • jason_sorens
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2002
          --- In freestateproject@y..., Debra Ricketts <dricketts@f...> wrote:
          > Good question. I think Jason may be on the State Research Committee. He
          > could let us know...?

          Yes, I could. ;-) I just got Internet access from home, so I've just
          read this, along with Robert's resignation. The Board of Directors
          will have to assign a new chair, and I'm willing to serve that
          function. As for you, Anita, I'm sure we have room for you on the
          committee. So welcome aboard! Once we get a new chair, I'll contact
          you about a meeting.

          Jason
        • Anita Joule
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2002
            > As for you, Anita, I'm sure we have room for you on the
            > committee. So welcome aboard!

            Thanks to both Jason and Phyllis for your welcome. I look forward to
            working with you soon.

            Anita