Re: [FSP] IFeminist of the month

  • thnsn8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      In a message dated 7/2/02 12:03:42 AM GMT Daylight Time,
      libertymls@... writes:

      > See my picture (the ONLY recent one in existence:-) and bio at
      > http://www.ifeminists.com/homepage

      I've just been to the site..... nice one Mary Lou!! ... the plug I mean

    • Debra Ricketts
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Congrats, Mary Lou!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
          Congratulations. Wow, now that's how you get publicity! Check the web site
          for a spike.

          Does this mean there are such things as... Ifembots?

          Ifeminists.com picked yours truly as their Ifeminist of the month for
          July...I, of course, got in a plug for FSP:-)

          See my picture (the ONLY recent one in existence:-) and bio at
          http://www.ifeminists.com/homepage/ <http://www.ifeminists.com/homepage/>

          ML

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=213858.2174088.3620944.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=17050603