RE: [FSP] Announcing my resignation

  • Philip Denisch (MTD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      I Thank you for all your work; past, present and future. That's to make up
      for the use of the "we" word below :), I wouldn't suppose I could speak for
      anyone other than my self.

      The setting sun will take its heat,
      a running shoe can loose its cleat,
      without the V-man we'll still compete,
      and find the project still upbeat.

      Fighting on through heavy sleet,
      Now more help we'll have to entreat,
      No one person is all our heartbeat,
      Honest he is, I feel no deceit.

      The FSP goal is so very sweet,
      Oh, to live there will be very neat,
      Work for victory, never defeat,
      freedom lives on a constant hoofbeat.

      BTW: For bar-b-q flavor, make mine mesquite.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        BFI: For bar-b-q flavor, make mine Oklahoma or Texas Hickory.