Announcing my resignation

  • vroman18
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2002
      Most of you who knew me from the beginning have probably wondered
      where I've been lately. I have a new full time job, and am working on
      a number of career oriented projects, and have a decreasing supply of
      spare time. I also have shifting priorities away from politics in
      general.
      As a result, I am hereby tendering my resignation from the Organizers
      Council and the Research Commitee. You can still count me as a
      member, and I have every intention of moving to the chosen state. I
      also may be available for smaller scale FSP related tasks as needed.
      Good luck everyone,
      Robert Vroman