i'm back

  • jason_sorens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2002
      Hello everyone,
      Just wanted to let you know that I'm back in the States and reachable
      again. As soon as we get ourselves moved to Asheville, I'll be able
      to get back fully into the swing of things. I've read some of the
      discussions that have gone on over the past few weeks; it really
      looks as if we're making good progress, both with membership and with
      publicity.

      Jason P Sorens jason.sorens@...
      http://pantheon.yale.edu/~jps35
      http://www.freestateproject.org - Do you want liberty in your