free market money

  • planetaryjim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2002
      Dear Friends,

      It is widely admitted that the USA government is out of control.
      The government agents refuse to uphold the constitution they are
      sworn to uphold and defend. Many people admit it is a terrible
      monster, harming many Americans, and they ask, "How did it get
      this way?"

      Well, there are many parts to the story. I wrote an essay
      called "USA: RIP" which you can read here:
      http://www.webleyweb.com/tle/libe145-20011029-03.html

      One of the most important things that happened was the loss of
      control of money. The USA government is not the issuer of
      "Federal Reserve Notes." They are issued by a private banking
      cartel, the Federal Reserve System.

      The good news, though, is that since 1971, there is no price
      control on gold or silver. Moreover, there is no law against
      the private issuance of currency. Free market money is here,
      and it is better for you.

      Why is it better? Because it is not issued by the bad people
      who have perverted the USA government. It is not as easily
      identified or taxed. It is not as easily inflated. Much of
      it is anonymous bearer instruments or entirely offshore.

      You should get some free market money. Yes, you should. You
      should use it to buy and sell. You should scorn the Federal
      Reserve Notes and their tax system.

      How do you get some? Contact my company. http://cambist.net/

      If you become a NORFED redemption center, use my name Jim
      Davidson as your sponsor, and I'll send you half of my sponsor
      fee (I get $100 when you use my name as sponsor, so I'll send
      you $50).

      Buy your money at a discount, and spend it at a profit!

      Would you like to know more?

      You guys are smarter than average, so you'd probably like to
      hear about Gresham's Law. Gresham's law, you think, says, "bad
      money chases out the good," so that means that fiat money is
      going to always win in the market.

      Well, that isn't what Gresham said. He said that artificially
      overvalued money will tend to force artificially undervalued
      money into private stockpiles. So, Gresham's law is not in
      effect as long as there is no price control on gold or silver.
      Since 1971, that's been the case.

      So, the conditions are ripe for what Friedrich Hayek called
      the Free Market Money movement, intended to take the place of
      the free trade movement which had so benefited the 19th Century.

      What the heck does all this stuff have to do with the Free State
      Project? Very simple. When you have a free state, which I
      misdoubt will be soon, you have to figure out what to do about
      money. The good news is, the market has solved that problem.
      e-gold.com goldmoney.com e-Bullion.com and crowne-gold.com as
      well as norfed.org offer real solutions, here, now, today.

      Regards,

      Jim
      http://goldbarterholdings.com/
      http://www.ezez.com/free/freejim.html