Re: [FSP] Dave Barry

  • Thor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2002
      Wow.. goood article... We should approach him...

      I am watching CSpan right now, and they are talking about why corporations
      are going offshore to avoid taxes and what "we" can do to plug those holes
      and capture that revenue.

      The dumb asses are trying to construct road blocks to prevent corporations
      from leaving. Versus realizing the US government is a pig that sucks the
      life blood out of people and corporations.....

      My vote.. New Hampshire, we secede, and create a iron clad tax haven with
      consumer privacy programs (which could be revenue for us) and tell "Uncle"
      to go screw!!!!

      :^)