Changing to a town (was buy a township)

  • rich_tomasso
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2002
      On the township angle, while just taking over a town/city/county may
      be impractical to achieve our goals, it may be a strategy to take once
      we get the state picked.

      Another idea, is to start turning cities into towns. I don't know how
      it works in other states, but in NH, town government tends to be much
      more frugal and responsible to the people.

      Once we put the plan into action of creating a free state, using local
      referenda to create free towns (perhaps by converting cities into
      towns) across the state will re-enforce our efforts from the local level.