Re: [FSP] Re: buy a township somewhere

  • Mary Lou Seymour
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2002
      I would think that once the FSP has chosen a state, the next step will be
      to decide on strategy for "colonizing" it. Certainly the benefits of all
      20,000 grouping in one town...or county...or legislative district would be
      one possible strategy. As each state operates differently, it really isn't
      possible to determine the best strategy (the goal is to affect state
      legislation) until the state is chosen. New England states traditionally
      have strong "city/town" governments, weak counties, Southern states
      strong county govt, weak town govts. western states, I'm not sure. There
      are just so many different options... (and some of these "choices" may
      play a part in choosing the state)