RE: [FSP] New Poll

  • Debra Ricketts
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 23, 2002
      Hi Phyllis,

      I'm using Netscape 6 and have not had a problem with it. It may have been a
      version issue. Also, I think someone mentioned there were problems when
      attempting to vote behind a firewall and/or using NAT. And finally, you
      have to enable Java and cookies, I believe. If anyone's have problems
      voting, let me know and we'll try to straighten it out!

      Thanks!

      Debra J. Ricketts
      The Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime
      http://www.freestateproject.org