Re: [FSP] forum is a mess

  • mbaumeistr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2002
      In a message dated 2002-06-20 15:16:59 Eastern Daylight Time,
      emckinst@... writes:

      > I don't give a rat's ass how it turns out, as long
      > as people quit bitching and do some contributing.
      >
      > I assume you want to join the TechCom and propose a coherent
      > solution to the members? Or do you just want to rant?

      How welcoming! How friendly! :)

      By the way, that was a nice big spread in the Libertarian newspaper. I showed
      it about, and there was some surprise that FSP was still around... Seems I'm
      the only one of the group who's subscribed to the list (still).

      Regards,
      MB
    • elizabeth_freestate
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2002
        How cool! I'm not a party member... anyone else seen it?
        Thoughts?

        P.S. The comment below is an unfortunate misstatement -- I am
        notified of all the subs/unsubs to the group, and only a very few
        people have unsubbed in the past few weeks, and most of them
        have been those concerned with the amount of traffic on this list
        (although one person unsubbed because we didn't want to kill
        people).

        MB, do you have any ideas for going forward?