Re: [FSP] Re: articles and getting feedback

  • Elizabeth McKinstry
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 1, 2002
      Personal conversations should be taken offline. Let's keep focused.
      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 1, 2002
        Johnny, are you in America illegally? Do you have authentic and
        legal papers? If you can't tell the difference, you have a
        problem. 19 of the terrorists were on expired visas! Do you
        believe that we must relax our immigration laws simply to be
        politically correct?

        I certainly will continue to pound the INS for their sloppy work! I
        don't lose 2800 innocent people well! If I thought the FSP wanted
        totally open borders and open immigration I would stop posting this
        minute.

        I don't know how old you are but I remember the mess the Nazi's made
        prior and during WW2. The first thing America did was tighten up
        our borders to keep this cancer of society out of America! In my
        book Nazis and Germans are two separate subjects! Islam terrorists
        and Muslims are two separate subjects!!!

        I'm not comfortable with the posts this morning and think maybe my
        hitching my hopes on this FSP star is wrong.

        Building a community based on freedoms can be a blessing or a huge
        mistake. We must debate and discuss our definitions or we will
        simply dissolve.

        --- In freestateproject@y..., "johnny_magic2001"
        <johnny_magic2001@y...> wrote:
        > --- In freestateproject@y..., "sjprice1" <sjprice1@y...> wrote:
        > > We keep out all immigrants who are trying to enter America with
        > > false identifications!..... The Islamic people have declared war
        > against America.
        >
        > 1) Those 30 that rammed the planes into the WTC got in here
        LEGALLY.

      • libertymls@free-market.net
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 1, 2002
          > If I thought the FSP wanted
          > totally open borders and open immigration I would stop posting this
          > minute.

          Well, I for one am in favor of open borders and open immigration.
        • Basil John Gilger
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 2, 2002
            On Friday, May 31, 2002, at 10:26 AM, Snyder, Gary wrote:

            > Sandy, how do we tell the murderers from everyone else before
            > they commit murder?  Do we keep out all folks with ancestors from
            > the Middle East?
            >
            > Gary

            It seems that Sandy has been believing too much of the "news". We have
            NO independent information regarding the destruction of the WTC. The
            only evidence discussed so far is that published by the government.

            Based on results, it is not irrational to wonder if the whole wicked
            scenario might have been a coordinated attack on the Bill of Rights. I
            am NOT saying that this is the case. I am saying that one should keep an
            open mind and be skeptical of government pronouncements, especially
            those blamed on "intelligence".

            Remember, the news organizations in the early '30s reported that the
            communists burned the Reichstag. (sp?)

            It would be an absurdity for jurors to be required to accept the judge's
            view of the law, against their own opinion, judgement, and conscience.
            -- John Adams

          • chrisforliberty
            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 2, 2002
              Always remember, nothing in politics happens by accident including
              wars.

              Chris

              > > DC Collins, are you forgetting the Islamic Terrorists and their
              > > dedication to the destruction of all things American? The place to
              > > control these murderers is on our borders.  I do not want them as
              > > neighbors and certainly not as potential destroyers of my country.
              > >

              > > Sandy Price
              >
              > It seems that Sandy has been believing too much of the "news". We
              have
              > NO independent information regarding the destruction of the WTC.
              The
              > only evidence discussed so far is that published by the government.
              >
              > Based on results, it is not irrational to wonder if the whole
              wicked
              > scenario might have been a coordinated attack on the Bill of
              Rights. I
              > am NOT saying that this is the case. I am saying that one should
              keep an
              > open mind and be skeptical of government pronouncements, especially
              > those blamed on "intelligence".
              >
              > Remember, the news organizations in the early '30s reported that
              the
              > communists burned the Reichstag. (sp?)
              >
              > It would be an absurdity for jurors to be required to accept the
              judge's
              > view of the law, against their own opinion, judgement, and
              conscience.
              > -- John Adams

            • Elizabeth McKinstry
              Message 6 of 27 , Jun 4, 2002
                This will truly depend on the legislative makeup of the chosen state. A
                good strategy for NH would not necessarily be the right one for WY.