Re: [FSP] Re: articles and getting feedback

  • B Irvin
    Message 1 of 27 , May 31, 2002
      Johnny Magic wrote:

      >2) I'm a muslim, and I have no wish to "destroy America" as you
      >understand the term, so please stop spouting silly nonsense.

      If you're a "muslim" I'm a drug dealing, cigar smoking, fornicating, alcohol
      guisling, glue sniffing, Communist believing Mormon (Church of Jesus Christ
      of Latter Day Saints)...either that or a hypocrite. Buddy, I saw your home
      web (the one with the Usama shooting gallery [two sites] and the porno
      section).

      Always remember that one person's nonsense, is another's religion.

      Ben

    • Elizabeth McKinstry
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 1, 2002
        Personal conversations should be taken offline. Let's keep focused.
        Thanks!

        >2) I'm a muslim, and I have no wish to "destroy America" as you
        >understand the term, so please stop spouting silly nonsense.

        If you're a "muslim" I'm a drug dealing, cigar smoking, fornicating, alcohol
        guisling, glue sniffing, Communist believing Mormon (Church of Jesus Christ
        of Latter Day Saints)...either that or a hypocrite. Buddy, I saw your home
        web (the one with the Usama shooting gallery [two sites] and the porno
        section).

        Always remember that one person's nonsense, is another's religion.

        Ben

        -- Elizabeth M. McKinstry
        Organizing member of the Free State Project
        "Liberty in Our Lifetime"
        http://www.freestateproject.com

      • sjprice1
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 1, 2002
          Johnny, are you in America illegally? Do you have authentic and
          legal papers? If you can't tell the difference, you have a
          problem. 19 of the terrorists were on expired visas! Do you
          believe that we must relax our immigration laws simply to be
          politically correct?

          I certainly will continue to pound the INS for their sloppy work! I
          don't lose 2800 innocent people well! If I thought the FSP wanted
          totally open borders and open immigration I would stop posting this
          minute.

          I don't know how old you are but I remember the mess the Nazi's made
          prior and during WW2. The first thing America did was tighten up
          our borders to keep this cancer of society out of America! In my
          book Nazis and Germans are two separate subjects! Islam terrorists
          and Muslims are two separate subjects!!!

          I'm not comfortable with the posts this morning and think maybe my
          hitching my hopes on this FSP star is wrong.

          Building a community based on freedoms can be a blessing or a huge
          mistake. We must debate and discuss our definitions or we will
          simply dissolve.

          --- In freestateproject@y..., "johnny_magic2001"
          <johnny_magic2001@y...> wrote:
          > --- In freestateproject@y..., "sjprice1" <sjprice1@y...> wrote:
          > > We keep out all immigrants who are trying to enter America with
          > > false identifications!..... The Islamic people have declared war
          > against America.
          >
          > 1) Those 30 that rammed the planes into the WTC got in here
          LEGALLY.

        • libertymls@free-market.net
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 1, 2002
            > If I thought the FSP wanted
            > totally open borders and open immigration I would stop posting this
            > minute.

            Well, I for one am in favor of open borders and open immigration.
          • Basil John Gilger
            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 2, 2002
              On Friday, May 31, 2002, at 10:26 AM, Snyder, Gary wrote:

              > Sandy, how do we tell the murderers from everyone else before
              > they commit murder?  Do we keep out all folks with ancestors from
              > the Middle East?
              >
              > Gary

              It seems that Sandy has been believing too much of the "news". We have
              NO independent information regarding the destruction of the WTC. The
              only evidence discussed so far is that published by the government.

              Based on results, it is not irrational to wonder if the whole wicked
              scenario might have been a coordinated attack on the Bill of Rights. I
              am NOT saying that this is the case. I am saying that one should keep an
              open mind and be skeptical of government pronouncements, especially
              those blamed on "intelligence".

              Remember, the news organizations in the early '30s reported that the
              communists burned the Reichstag. (sp?)

              It would be an absurdity for jurors to be required to accept the judge's
              view of the law, against their own opinion, judgement, and conscience.
              -- John Adams

            • chrisforliberty
              Message 6 of 27 , Jun 2, 2002
                Always remember, nothing in politics happens by accident including
                wars.

                Chris

                > > DC Collins, are you forgetting the Islamic Terrorists and their
                > > dedication to the destruction of all things American? The place to
                > > control these murderers is on our borders.  I do not want them as
                > > neighbors and certainly not as potential destroyers of my country.
                > >

                > > Sandy Price
                >
                > It seems that Sandy has been believing too much of the "news". We
                have
                > NO independent information regarding the destruction of the WTC.
                The
                > only evidence discussed so far is that published by the government.
                >
                > Based on results, it is not irrational to wonder if the whole
                wicked
                > scenario might have been a coordinated attack on the Bill of
                Rights. I
                > am NOT saying that this is the case. I am saying that one should
                keep an
                > open mind and be skeptical of government pronouncements, especially
                > those blamed on "intelligence".
                >
                > Remember, the news organizations in the early '30s reported that
                the
                > communists burned the Reichstag. (sp?)
                >
                > It would be an absurdity for jurors to be required to accept the
                judge's
                > view of the law, against their own opinion, judgement, and
                conscience.
                > -- John Adams

              • Elizabeth McKinstry
                Message 7 of 27 , Jun 4, 2002
                  This will truly depend on the legislative makeup of the chosen state. A
                  good strategy for NH would not necessarily be the right one for WY.