Re: [FSP] Re: Upcoming conventions needing coverage...

  • npkarem@juno.com
    Message 1 of 39 , May 1, 2002
      Eddie,
      You're correct. Greg Holmes and I are attending the national convention.
      So far, Elizabeth is the only other FSP person that we've identified as
      attending.
      Nick

      P.S. I didn't think there was anything "hysterical" in Elizabeth's reply
      a while back. As in most organizations, a few do most of the work.
      She's done the most and we need more like her.

      On Wed, 01 May 2002 02:47:21 -0000 "eddie_g_bradford"
      <Eddie_G_Bradford@...> writes:
      > National (Indianapolis) - July 3-7
      >
      > Please get in touch with Jason or myself if interested.

      I am hoping to go to the Texas one in June. I can't be sure though
      because I might be flying around the country on a job interview or
      something. I'll try to be there.

      As for the National convention I was asking people about this earlier and
      I *think* these guys are going.
      Nick Karem
      Greg Holmes
      Hope this helps.
      -Eddie

    • elizabeth_freestate
      Message 39 of 39 , May 4, 2002
        Right. For example, the NRA holds clear positions on issues,
        does mailings and education and information, but the NRA-ILA
        is their arm that does lobbying and petitioning.