Re: state choice

  • shadowstrider
    Message 1 of 2221 , Aug 2, 2001
      > 1. The oath is....meant to be.... honored by
      responsibility.<br> <br>Exactly my point, and why I thought it should
      be left as is, or similar. ...but I think you
      understood that too. Just clarifying.<br> <br>> If we had
      20,000 people move to some <br>> undeveloped land, it
      is likely we wouldn't grow <br>> much bigger.<br>
      I'd think a truly free society would be a powerful
      magnet for business. Maybe I am similarly giving people
      in general too much credit, but if I had kids (which
      I don't) I'd jump at the chance to move them
      someplace such as this, so they could grow up knowing how
      to think and fend for themselves, in that they'd see
      examples all around them, instead of examples of how
      corruption and coercion pay huge dividends. I get sort of
      queasy at the thought of feeding a relatively
      intellectually defenseless child into the public school system,
      having been there myself once.<br> <br>I guess overall,
      I have this idea that something like this would be
      a proof and example that the current system is
      broken, and once this was proven, it would attract
      others.
    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 2221 of 2221 , Jan 13, 2003
        If we start out at the Town or County level, it will be pretty easy to soon find out whether our favorite candidates turn out to be True to their Word.

        c.