Ping: Jason Sörens...Getting new members

  • tyloxtim
    Message 1 of 2221 , Jan 23, 2002
      Let`s hope to see an influx of new
      liberty-minded<br>members here soon...I intend to post an invitation to
      join us, on a board with many like-minded,
      Libertarian-leaning individuals concerned<br>with civil liberties, of
      which I have been a long-time member and *prodigious*
      poster(unlike my so far, scant and infrequent posts here due to
      shear lack of time) I wish I could participate more,
      but<br>current meat-space realities have cut-in to
      my<br>available time online rather badly. <br> One possible
      caveat: As with ANY board, the forum I frequent is also
      populated with a *few* sheeple who agree with the War
      on(some)Drugs and agree with other unconstitutional Police
      State<br>doings, but their presence is also what makes for<br>a
      lively, often heated discussion and are also
      the<br>reason why the board is the lively and
      vibrant<br>community that it is. Therefore, it is *possible*<br>that a
      few sheeple may join us here to see what<br>we`re up
      to and what we`re about, and perhaps
      even<br>criticise the Free State project. *I* view this as<br>a
      Good Thing, because even one`s detractors can
      be<br>very helpful in pointing out heretofor unseen flaws in
      our Plan. Additionally, it will give us<br>an
      opportunity to plant the seeds of Liberty in the minds of a
      few sheeple who, possibly due to being uninformed,
      misguided and a tad brainwashed,<br>might view our Plan as
      Heresy(sp?),or worse.<br> Since this is a public and "open"
      board, and my<br>observation concludes me to believe
      there are "no<br>secrets" here, and that spreading word
      of the FSP<br>in appropriate places in an
      appropriate manner is<br>viewed as a desireable activity to
      undertake, I<br>think my intended action will be welcome.
      HOWEVER,<br>since this is a privately-owned list, I will wait<br>to
      hear for a yea or nay as to wether to
      follow<br>through, from the list-owner. Input from the list<br>is
      also invited(this goes without saying on ALL
    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 2221 of 2221 , Jan 13, 2003
        If we start out at the Town or County level, it will be pretty easy to soon find out whether our favorite candidates turn out to be True to their Word.

        c.