Re: A Better Focus - Recruitment

  • assay_ctrl
    Message 1 of 2221 , Dec 27, 2001
      >I'm not saying to cease and desist all
      other<br>>conversation, but let's talk about how we can<br>>work on
      some of the practical and necessary<br>>aspects of
      the project, yes?<br><br>Um, OK, here are some random
      thoughts regarding practical matters:<br><br>1.) We
      *should* be using the Internet to plan a government ahead
      of time. It will be much easier to recruit people if
      we can present a comprehensive and realistic vision
      of what the Free State will look like. In this way,
      the Internet can be viewed as a risk reduction tool.
      I mean, just imagine what the Founding Fathers
      could have accomplished with real-time 24/7 digital
      communications! Building a new country no longer needs to be an
      act of faith.<br><br>2.) We need to educate members
      and potential members on the tactics likely to be
      used against the Free State
      last thing I want is for the list to be �stolen� or
      subpoenaed. In fact, I will not join until this issue is
      addressed. I do not want to face an IRS audit because my
      name appears on a list of �undesirables.�<br><br>4.)
      We need to start fund raising activities so that we
      can advertise, etc�<br><br>5.) The FSP leadership
      should submit a short article on the Free State Project
      to Slashdot (<a href=http://www.slashdot.org target=new>http://www.slashdot.org</a>). This site is
      aimed at Open Source Software developers. Many of them
      are upset with the DCMA (Digital Millenium Copyright
      Act) and other similar legislation. My guess is that
      over one hundred members could be recruited via
      exposure on this site.<br><br>I hope this helps!
    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 2221 of 2221 , Jan 13, 2003
        If we start out at the Town or County level, it will be pretty easy to soon find out whether our favorite candidates turn out to be True to their Word.

        c.